We are happy to discuss the Mind Lab Pro® mission, formula and strategy with members of the media, and can share insight on nootropics in general as well.
Please send all media inquiries to email@example.com, and include the following information:
- Your publication name or website URL
- Contact details
- The subject matter of your article
- Your deadline
Mind Lab Pro ® FAQs
Mind Lab Pro® is a matrix of 11 evidence-backed, multi-tasking nootropics that are combined to target six pathways of mental performance: Brain energy, brain chemicals, brain circulation, brain regeneration, brain protection, and brain waves. Mind Lab Pro® is designed as a Universal Nootropic™ with diverse, far-ranging support of both short-term cognitive function and long-term brain health.
Mind Lab Pro® is different and better than any nootropic complex that’s ever been developed, thanks to an advanced formulation strategy. Mind Lab Pro® only uses research-backed nootropics that support multiple brain pathways. By supplying these multi-tasking brain-boosters in enhanced forms at clinical range dosages, Mind Lab Pro® promotes ”100% Brainpower™” mental performance that elevates your whole life.
Unlike brain supplements that target one or two aspects of mental performance, Mind Lab Pro® is a whole-brain optimiser – formulated to promote an adaptive peak-performing mental state. Mind Lab Pro® benefits, therefore, manifest in many ways, and flex to meet any and all cognitive demands:
- If you're working out, you may feel more motivated and driven to excel.
- At the office, you may notice enhanced multitasking or better single-task focus.
- Learners may notice improved studying capacity and calm clarity during exams.
- In competition you may notice improved strategic thinking and faster reaction times.
- In social settings, Mind Lab Pro® may feel like relaxation, bright mood and fluid verbal skills.
- Others may notice sharper recall, faster processing, longer attention span, etc.
As The Universal Nootropic™, Mind Lab Pro® may enhance every aspect of your life by optimising many diverse functions of the complex organ that directs it all: Your brain.