Mind Lab Pro® supplies:
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 175 mg
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is a master precursor amino acid used to synthesize neurotransmitters involved in memory, mood and mental processing, including dopamine, epinephrine and norepinephrine.*
- Supports neurotransmitters that are depleted by stress*
- May help protect the brain against stress hormones*
- Promotes working memory under multitasking conditions*
- Supports alertness, mood and sharp mental clarity*
- Optimizes mental performance in times of fatigue*
Mind Lab Pro® N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT) is a preferred Tyrosine form for brain health
- NALT may have bioavailability advantages over plain L-Tyrosine
Why Mind Lab Pro® includes N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
Stress drains brainpower. Part of the reason why: Stress notably depletes catecholamine brain chemicals and the L-Tyrosine that is needed to create them.<1,2>
Low catecholamine levels make the brain even more susceptible to the negative effects of stress, which drives brain chemicals down further in a vicious cycle. Unbalanced catecholamine levels are associated with brain degeneration and problems with attention.<3,4>
- Mind Lab Pro® supplies N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine to reverse stress-induced catecholamine neurotransmitter depletion and restore sharp mental performance under stress, multitasking, sleep deprivation and other challenging conditions.<5>
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is Mind Lab Pro®’s flagship nootropic for countering the negative cognitive effects of stress. Research has shown L-Tyrosine helps to promote:
- Memory function and learning speed during cold water immersion<6>
- Enhanced mental performance during loud 90 decibel noise exposure<7>
- Working memory during demanding multitasking activities<8>
- Cognitive performance and mood during sleep deprivation<9>
While its nootropic effects may center on dynamic mental processing under stress, NALT’s far-reaching support for brain chemicals expands to support other aspects of cognition across all populations, making it an ideal ingredient for Mind Lab Pro®’s Universal Nootropic™ formula.
How N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine may help with brain health and mental performance
Animal research has shown L-Tyrosine supplementation blocks the depletion of catecholamine neurotransmitters that usually occurs with environmental stress.<10> L-Tyrosine has also been shown to promote catecholamines, especially the dopamine that is needed for focus, memory and cognition.<11>
L-Tyrosine has been shown in animal studies to help suppress the production of stress hormones in the brain, which researchers have suggested may combine with its brain chemical support to shield the brain from the adverse effects of stress.<12>
Mind Lab Pro® Stack Strategy: N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine + Rhodiola Rosea for Brainpower Under Pressure
L-Tyrosine's brain-boosting activity has been shown to be more pronounced during high-intensity cognitive tasks than relaxed cognitive tasks.<13> Rhodiola rosea's adaptogen activity helps regulate stress responses to maintain clear, fast mental processing during pressure-filled situations.
- Together in Mind Lab Pro®, N-Acteyl L-Tyrosine and Rhodiola rosea supply complementary support for superior cognitive function under demanding, distracting and stressful scenarios -- forming a powerful nootropic duo for dynamic, competitive and high-performance individuals.
*The statements on this page have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.